Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Behind the Scenes For the Companion Book to Mostly Wordless: Lettering

I've very particular about title lettering, and recently have been doing my lettering in dry brush. My typical method is to draw each character over and over until I get them right, then assemble them in Photoshop. There was quite a bit of lettering for THE DRY BRUSH BOOK, so I filled pages and pages!

If you haven't checked out my book, (MOSTLY) WORDLESS and it's companion, THE DRY BRUSH BOOK, there's still a few days left in the Kickstarter campaign to get your copy at the link,

here.

Here's a sample of the lettering as I assembled it on Photoshop:



And here's how it looks in the book:



Thanks again to everyone who has helped me promote the books and to everyone who has pledged!

No comments:

Post a Comment