Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Appearing Today on Red River Radio!

I'll be interviewed by Carolyn Watson Dubisch live on the internet radio station, Red River Radio, on a show called, Art on the Red River. The show starts at 10:00 AM Pacific and 12:00 PM Central. More info, here:

Details about Red River Radio.

Carolyn Watson Dubisch is a talented artist in her own right, and I'll be looking forward to talking to her. I know nothing about this program though, and I'm not even quite sure if I qualify as an artist on the Red River. I'm not even sure where the Red River is. I have a little bit of an idea of what I might say, but I'm going in cold--I have no idea what she's going to ask me. My main goal is to pretend to be interesting and not to embarrass myself too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment