Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bizarro World Grand Opening!

I'm going to be appearing with a number of other local cartoonists at Bizarro World's new location for their grand opening on saturday the 23rd at 6:30 PM! Bizarro World is a comic shop owned and operated by Dan Urazandi and his son Xavier Urazandi. The new shop is a much larger, new and improved location. For those familiar with Davis landmarks it's located at 223 E Street, the former location of the long vacant Bogey's Books. Dan also sells LPs, games, sci-fi books and even has several old school stand-up video games. I also designed a new logo for the store which will soon be stenciled on the window as their new permanent signage! Here it is:



I've done logos before but never anything quite this prominently displayed. I've always loved Dan's store so I consider it an honor.

More info about Bizarro World and their grand opening here:

Bizarro World.

No comments:

Post a Comment